Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.546 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 377,608 £ (₨50,038) in Mau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (43 minutes ago)