Cost of living comparison between Mau, India and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.572 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mau (India) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 409,545 £ (₨54,085) in Mau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (35 minutes ago)