Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 562%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.627 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 424% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,120,911 £ (Bs 21,712) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (31 minutes ago)