Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 591%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.627 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 443% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,036,573 £ (Bs 39,448) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)