Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 599%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.627 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 397% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,002,995 £ (Bs 19,428) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)