Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.487 SYP / MZN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 27% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 267,049 £ (31,466 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (32 minutes ago)