Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.513 SYP / MZN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 26% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 228,907 £ (26,888 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (30 minutes ago)