Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.649 SYP / MZN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 26% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 249,754 £ (28,876 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 4.90 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)