Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.563 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 11% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 433,028 £ (₨57,257) in Mathura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)