Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01588 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 84% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 689,931 £ (﷼ 43,459,307) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (22 minutes ago)