Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01503 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 71% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 371,089 £ (﷼ 24,696,734) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)