Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01212 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 50% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 276,607 £ (﷼ 22,822,298) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 184,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)