Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.128 SYP / LSL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 165% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 508,435 £ (14,073 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 7,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)