Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.413 SYP / NIO *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 44% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 271,613 £ (16,549 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)