Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.894 SYP / NIO *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 48% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 268,522 £ (15,895 C$) in Masaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)