Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 445%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 606.355 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 286% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 844,308 £ (€1,392) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Skopje costs 350 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Växjö costs 7,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)