Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 396%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 556.854 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 288% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,454,659 £ (€2,612) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)