Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 387%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 562.023 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 288% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,575,660 £ (€2,804) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,576 (32 minutes ago)