Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 393%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 575.204 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 279% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 736,059 £ (€1,280) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (39 minutes ago)