Cost of living comparison between Marrakech, Morocco and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.335 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 152% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 944,170 £ (18,041 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)