Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.643 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 140% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 520,158 £ (9,519 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (41 minutes ago)