Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.112 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 6% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 212,359 £ (10,559₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)