Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.625 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 63% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 330,792 £ (16,856₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)