Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 159.422 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 603,587 £ (R$ 3,786) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £52 (35 minutes ago)