Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 380%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.997 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 133% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 506,144 £ (R$ 3,224) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)