Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.921 SYP / PKR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 367,701 £ (₨74,721) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (40 minutes ago)