Cost of living in Marburg, Germany compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 600.182 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marburg (Germany) is 251% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 760,700 £ (€1,267) in Marburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 2 hours ago)