Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 559.821 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 208% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,154,039 £ (€2,061) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (37 minutes ago)