Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 605.930 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 216% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 635,987 £ (€1,050) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)