Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 789%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.630 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 501% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,207,984 £ (Bs 23,397) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)