Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 822%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01174 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 264% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 659,330 £ (Bs 56,166,883) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cascais costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)