Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 836%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.630 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 547% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,627,718 £ (Bs 50,896) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)