Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 858%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.630 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 557% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,567,463 £ (Bs 49,728) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)