Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 267%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.532 SYP / MZN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 168% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 495,371 £ (58,062 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (36 minutes ago)