Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / CUC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 33% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 540,050 £ (1,049 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)