Cost of living comparison between Manzanillo, Cuba and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 517.000 SYP / CUC *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 33% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 500,589 £ (968 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 2 hours ago)