Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,001 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.149 SYP / PHP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 111% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 386,485 £ (Php38,080) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 183,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)