Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 543.684 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 478,406 £ (€880) in Manfredonia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (26 minutes ago)