Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37894 SYP / MMK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 12% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 236,422 £ (623,902 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 211,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (43 minutes ago)