Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39043 SYP / MMK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 15% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 235,442 £ (603,030 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)