Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38232 SYP / MMK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 16% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 469,863 £ (1,228,990 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)