Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37236 SYP / MMK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 14% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 205,139 £ (550,909 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 180,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)