Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38175 SYP / MMK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 15% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 468,787 £ (1,227,997 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)