Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 376%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.402 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 222% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,206,651 £ (R$ 7,251) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)