Cost of living comparison between Manaus, Brazil and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 163.865 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 219% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,195,931 £ (R$ 7,298) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)