Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 400%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1368.176 SYP / BHD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 238% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,320,719 £ (Dinar 965) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)