Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 421%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1364.193 SYP / BHD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 216% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 586,901 £ (Dinar 430) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 186,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)