Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 406%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1368.900 SYP / BHD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 244% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,344,330 £ (Dinar 982) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (18 minutes ago)