Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 607.218 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 285% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 804,465 £ (€1,325) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)