Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 583.189 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 278% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 736,312 £ (€1,263) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)