Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 553.566 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 311% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,604,403 £ (€2,898) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (42 minutes ago)