Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.145 SYP / EGP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 210,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 178,611 £ (E£ 6,128) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)