Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.500 SYP / EGP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 215,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 178,257 £ (E£ 6,255) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (31 minutes ago)