Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.818 SYP / EGP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 201,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 170,796 £ (E£ 5,927) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)