Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.983 SYP / KES *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 110% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 818,738 £ (Shilling164,311) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)