Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 34.230 SYP / MVR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 286% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,447,693 £ (42,293 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)