Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.075 SYP / MVR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 215% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 646,745 £ (19,554 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (32 minutes ago)