Cost of living comparison between Maldonado, Uruguay and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.438 SYP / UYU *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 98% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 771,673 £ ($U41,852) in Maldonado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)