Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.335 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 212,292 £ (1,680TL) in Malatya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)