Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.963 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 368,643 £ (6,252TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (40 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)