Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Malakal have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.527 SYP / SDG *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 7% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 209,925 £ (7,359 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)