Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.369 SYP / SDG *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 41% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 529,866 £ (6,593 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)