Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Malakal have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.681 SYP / SDG *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 209,841 £ (7,316 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)