Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.838 SYP / XAF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 129% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 860,446 £ (1,026,905 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)