Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03659 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 24% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 242,586 £ (Rp 6,629,209) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)