Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03869 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 32% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 240,543 £ (Rp 6,217,931) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.39 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 8 zł (about 1 hour ago)