Cost of living comparison between Makassar, Indonesia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03967 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 33% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 541,683 £ (Rp 13,653,124) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)