Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03809 SYP / IDR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 30% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 256,350 £ (Rp 6,729,564) in Makassar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)