Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.014 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 57% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 315,087 £ (₨39,317) in Madurai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)