Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.915 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 46% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 269,792 £ (₨34,086) in Madurai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)