Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.986 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 65% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 669,526 £ (₨83,837) in Madurai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)