Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 385%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,706 prices entered by 406 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 578.500 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 283% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,434,921 £ (€2,480) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)