Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.977 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 67% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 652,928 £ (₨81,852) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)