Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.987 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 62% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 355,297 £ (₨44,486) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)