Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 507%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 381.128 SYP / AUD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 180% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 559,413 £ (AU$1,468) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)