Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.789 SYPX / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 348,046 £ (R$ 2,641) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)