Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 165.599 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 167% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,003,118 £ (R$ 6,058) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Gold Coast costs AU$3.80 (36 minutes ago)