Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 318%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.901 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 139% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 492,967 £ (R$ 3,267) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)