Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.989 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 167% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,041,929 £ (R$ 6,595) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (29 minutes ago)