Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 488%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 575.204 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 343% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 891,280 £ (€1,550) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (32 minutes ago)