Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.699 SYP / UAH *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 44% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 540,595 £ (28,910₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (22 minutes ago)