Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.898 SYP / EGP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 14% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 213,803 £ (E£ 7,398) in Luxor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)