Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.160 SYP / EGP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 15% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 245,733 £ (E£ 8,427) in Luxor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)