Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 697%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 639.941 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 380% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,875,222 £ (£2,930) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)