Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.812 SYP / ZMW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 35% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 267,339 £ (4,968 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 198,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)