Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 496%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.094 SYP / CNY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 73% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 314,318 £ (元3,876) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 182,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)