Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.638 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 75% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 708,993 £ (₨92,825) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)