Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.779 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 68% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 365,556 £ (₨46,992) in Ludhiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)