Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 270%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32896 SYP / CDF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 212% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 565,251 £ (1,718,319 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)