Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 254%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.773 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 131% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 466,813 £ (3,076 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)