Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 125.461 SYP / PLN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 120% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 823,432 £ (6,563 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)