Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 547.094 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 260% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,349,919 £ (€2,467) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (43 minutes ago)