Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Luanda have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 369%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.209 SYP / AOA *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 429% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,021,224 £ (462,303 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)