Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.120 SYP / AOA *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 937% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 3,888,188 £ (1,246,289 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)