Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 599%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 441.821 SYPX / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 254% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 669,600 £ ($1,300) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nazareth costs 120,000 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)