Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 566%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 268% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,494,088 £ ($2,901) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)