Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 515.000 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 151% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 484,276 £ ($940) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 2 hours ago)